Monday 27 June 2011

One way or another, everyone stops bleeding.

I was watching the first episode of Scrubs earlier today and realised just how terrifying life can be.  Even though the characters and the story are completely fictional there's a little truth in the personality of every character.  It also reminded me of a place my life used to be.  That feeling of being alone no matter how many people are around you.


But, this isn't supposed to be a depressing blog.  It also made me realise that if you don't surround yourself with people that are worth your time, you will be truly alone.  That's why I've got some good news to anyone reading.  I've finally found people in my life that make me happy.  That's pretty much why life is worth living in the end.


Most people look for glory or success in life as a goal.  I just try to pursue happiness whenever I can.  I know it's not exactly deep but I've racked my brains before about why life is worth living and what we're here for and I guess I have to take this as my comfort.  I guess, that's how I stopped bleeding.


Don't think because of this little rant I'm warm and cuddly.  I also like to think I deal with things almost clinically. Logic is usually the best way of taking any problem and turning it on its head.  So although I do like to surround myself with friends and happiness, don't expect to see me hugging anyone on the street...

No comments:

Post a Comment