Thursday 30 August 2012

Things to Come

I keep getting really annoyed at myself for not blogging more often, even if nobody bothers reading this it's nice to come back to every once and a while, scroll through what I've written and  see how things have changed.  This post isn't about how slack-jawed I've been towards this blog in the past couple of months, it's about the future.

Tales of a Dungeon Master:
This series of blogs is fucking difficult to write.  Trying to find something interesting enough to write down, then trying to remember all of the details is just frustrating sometimes but I'll do my best to get my act together and get a couple of these things up.

Character Hall of Fame:
This is a series of posts I've thought about doing for a while now.  As a hopeful future author I wanted to look back at the characters that already exist, the ones that have inspired me to write or just fill me with awe at how interesting, unique or plain badass they are.  So I'll be listing all of my favourite characters in posts sometime soon.

The Archive:
I've already posted once about the archive but I plan to continue if just for my own little time capsule.  It's like that folder on your computer that's just labelled "Stuff" you've got no idea what's in there after a couple of months of randomly sticking things in there but when you look back, you get a new perspective on old things or another little chuckle out of the memes or vaguely funny pictures floating around.

Rose Tinted Glasses:
I'm thinking that once a week I'll take something from my childhood (probably a TV series) and stick it up here to keep a log of how my interests and hobbies have progressed (or just not in some cases) over the years.  I might even tear the show a new one if I realise that as a kid I was really quite thick.


I hope that this'll keep things more lively around my blog and stop it from going into a dry spell once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment